Vibro/Dynamics Hy/Tuned™ Spring Isolators are a line of modular spring isolators designed to solve the toughest vibration and shock transmission problems.
Their low natural frequency design makes them the ideal solution for solving vibration and shock problems associated with large stamping presses. These isolators are designed to effectively isolate impact forces up to 99%.
These spring isolators have lower natural frequencies that are lower than elastomer isolators, making them the ideal solution for severe vibration and shock problems typically associated with large stamping presses doing heavy blanking operations.
These spring isolators are also used as isolation elements under isolated foundations and concrete slabs. Designs are also available to protect machinery and buildings from the damaging effects of earthquakes. Vibro/Dynamics has many successful installations in earthquake zones.
- Viscous damping to control motion due to transient events such as machine starting and stopping
- Rugged design for long effective product life
- High quality elastomer cushion creates uniform contact between isolator and foundation, and isolates high frequency coil spring material resonance
- SVX series also comes with built-in pockets for hydraulic cylinders to allow for more efficient leveling process
- Customization available to meet demands of any applications